Kingdomcon and Broadside Bash

So I have been trying to work on a list for the Broadside Bash event here in San Diego, CA and I haven't really been able to nail one down.  It will be a 2500 pt tournament event and my first tournament ever.  Another negative is the fact that I haven't played in well over a year and even then I have only ever played a few games in my life.  Besides those points, I am still very excited about the whole tournament process especially the mini painting competition that goes alongside it.  There is also going to be a dedicated painting competition called the Draconic Awards at the same convention.  Also very tempting!
I am slightly intimidated by the tournament as I don't want to hold up games because I am not fresh on the rules or just do to my inexperience in general.  My list has been ultra frustrating as well since I can't decide what I want out of it.  It would probably help if I played regularly.
So anyways onto the list building idea:
+++ The Reaping Tournament Idea (2500pts) +++

++ Legiones Astartes: Crusade Army List (Age of Darkness) (2500pts) ++

+ HQ (360pts) +

Deathshroud Terminator Squad (210pts) [5x Deathshroud Terminators]

Legion Centurion (150pts) [Artificer Armour, Deathshroud Power Scythe, Melta Bombs, Rad Grenades, Refractor Field]
··Consul [Siege Breaker]

+ Troops (580pts) +

Legion Heavy Support Squad (210pts) [Chem-munitions, Heavy Flamers, Legion Rhino Armoured Carrier, 6x Legion Space Marines]

Legion Tactical Squad (185pts) [Legion Rhino Armoured Carrier, 9x Legion Tactical Space Marines]

Legion Tactical Squad (185pts) [Legion Rhino Armoured Carrier, 9x Legion Tactical Space Marines]

+ Elites (310pts) +

Legion Quad Launcher Support Battery (160pts) [2x Legion Rapier, Phosphex Canister Shot]

Legion Rapier Weapons Battery (150pts)
··Legion Rapier Weapons Battery [Graviton Cannon]
··Legion Rapier Weapons Battery [Graviton Cannon]

+ Heavy Support (825pts) +

Deredeo Pattern Dreadnought (220pts) [Aiolos Missile Launcher, Chem-munitions, Twin-linked Heavy Flamer]

Grave Warden Terminator Squad (295pts) [2x Chainfist, 6x Grave Warden Terminator]
··Chem-master [Chainfist, Rad Grenades]

Legion Artillery Tank Squadron (310pts) [Legion Medusa, Legion Medusa]

+ Legion +

Legion Astartes [Traitor, XIV: Death Guard]

+ Lord of War (425pts) +

Mortarion the Reaper (425pts)
··Master of the Legion [The Reaping]

Created with BattleScribe (http://www.battlescribe.net)

So that is what I have been thinking, if you have any thoughts feel free to let me know!  Thanks for reading!
-Red

Comments